- Model NO.: HL1102
- Size: 100 x 100mm
- Function: Non-Slip
- Color: Various
- Description: Stone Coated Steel Roofing Tile
- Weight: 2.8kg / Sheet
- Trademark: HOLLYLAND; OEM
- Origin: China
- Material: Slate
- Style: Antique
- Surface Treatment: Polished Tiles
- Usage: Bathroom, Outside, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dimension: 0.35mm-0.60mm X1340mm X 420mm
- Quality Guaranty: 40 Years
- Specification: SONCAP Certification; SGS
- HS Code: 195465
Terms of Performance:
A, Economy - Energy saving, and this roofing tile is big acreage, and cutting down the physical distribution.
B, Earthquake Resistance - cause of the Stone Coated Steel roofing tile is more lighter than the concrete tile.
C, Fire Resistance - the main material of this tile are zinc-aluminium steel with the nature stone which have strong fire resistant.
D, Construction Simple - light weight, easy to bend and cut, suitable for all kinds of building, and could repeat execution.
E, Storm Resistance - and could reduce the noise in raining.
F, Heavy Wind Resistance, cause we use the horizontal fixing method is resist to lift up in winding.
G, Hail Resistance - the tile can resist cold, frozen and slip etc.
H, Long Lifetime - the base board is zinc-aluminium which with the high corrosion resistant.
I, Beautiful Appearance - with nature stone with varied colors.